Hi guys! I know I'm not very active anyway, but I'm going to be focusing on my writing career for the next oh...ever. So I don't know that I will be around much. If you are interested in following me, please go here: emjeanmougin.blogspot.com/
All my stock is still up for use and the rules below still apply. Just don't expect me to answer with faves, ect, super-fast.
1. Make sure that you give me credit for my image. A simple link back to this page or the picture will suffice.
2. Be sure to notify me of use. I don't care how you do it, either on my front page, in this journal, on the image or by note. I always fave any pictures that use my stock and I love to see what people do with them.
3. Give me a link TO the image when you notify. I don't want to have to dig through your gallery and try to guess what you used my image in.
4. You MAY use my images to make stock of your own but you MUST give me partial credit and inform me of use and I'd like it if you could ask the people using your stock to do that as well. You may also use my pieces for reference work if you like.
5. All stocks are free for selling Prints on DA. Off DA, I want you to ask permission. I would like to know if you were making prints as I'd love to add them to my wishlist.
6. Last but not least PLEASE be creative! Thanks!
Keep in mind these are not meant to be uber-amazing stock pieces. There are professionals who do those on here. Apart from the occasional Brightness/Contrast touchup, this is RAW stock so it most definately is not perfect xP
_____________________________________________________Other AccountsMy Ever-Patient Watchers Sister Stocks
^IF you belong somewhere on one of these lists and I haven't added you in a timely manner, note me, please.^
Wh00t! 2000 pageviews!